Moving from Colorado to Illinois
Your life is about to change, and you likely have a lot of questions. It is very […]June 30, 2022
Let’s be realistic here – if we compare different types of relocation, there’s really nothing more difficult than commercial moving. While you may be able to attempt a do-it-yourself relocation with some moving tips in a residential relocation – with a commercial move, this simply isn’t an option. What you need in this situation is a trustworthy and respectable moving company – which is the mold Verified Movers was made from. Which is why we implore you to contact us for all of your relocation needs, no matter what they are.
First of all, here is a fair question – why is commercial moving that much difficult than an ordinary one? What is the reason it requires handling by professional moving companies such as Verified Movers? Well, for starters – we’re talking about company property here. Which means that everything requires much more carefulness than a layman may be able to provide, even when it’s just local moving. And it’s not only the value of office equipment that you need to think about. Quite simply, there is just so much of it that a DIY relocation becomes out of the question.
But luckily for you, Verified Movers is one of the most reputable moving companies when it comes to any kind of relocation; and commercial moving is no exception. Regardless of the distance or specific circumstances, our professional moving teams will help your company find a new home. If you want to stop worrying about the logistics of an office move – give us a call!
Of course, once you do decide to hire professional movers to handle your commercial move, the problem remains – how to select the best company? As you’ll soon realize, the moving industry is a competitive field, with many players on the market. And to make things worse – the differences between these companies can often be minimal. So, how do you choose the best one? Don’t worry – we have some expert advice for you.
Well, once you get down to brass tax, you’ll realize that it comes down to a balance between quality and budgetary concerns. But here at Verified Movers, we have decided to make this dilemma moot. With us, you needn’t worry about balancing your budget. In fact, we have the most premium quality commercial moving services at the most reasonable prices on the market.
We do not presume that you won’t be looking at other options for your commercial move as well. So, you must be wondering – why is Verified Movers the way to go? After all, there are plenty of other companies out there. Well, to put it simply – we have a combination of moving services and business traits that you won’t find anywhere else. And we offer all of this at some very affordable rates! When you work with some of our Verified Movers, you can expect:
As we’ve already mentioned – commercial moving is a delicate situation. Most definitely, it’s not something you want to let just anyone perform. Which is why you’ll be looking for a moving company that’s as professional in its line of work as you are in yours. No matter if you need a long distance moving company or something local – we have what you need. So why not go with a household name like Verified Movers?
Here at Verified Movers, we view every moving estimate as the start of a warm, cordial relationship with our clients. If you’re looking for a moving firm that knows how to appreciate its customers – doing commercial moving with us is the right idea. All of our moving teams are ready to innovate and go above and beyond to meet the needs of our clients; especially in the commercial sector. Indeed, we are prepared to be quite flexible to make your office relocation as smooth as it needs to be.
When you are doing business with Verified Movers, you’re dealing with a company that knows what its two most important resources are. Naturally, we’re talking about people and time. Which is why our staff is trained to make commercial moving as expedient as possible. As you will see, we have developed an extremely efficient moving process, which manages to be quick without compromising quality. So, if you need moving services of any kind – do not hesitate to contact us.
Here at Verified Movers, we truly believe in providing our clients with all of the moving services they might possibly need – all in one place. We’ve realized that all of the best products and services have one thing in common; a rounded, complete experience, provided by one company. And this is exactly what we’ve set out to achieve in the moving industry – and more specifically, in commercial moving.
From the very first piece of office equipment you need to have packed up, to the very last utility you need connected – we are there for you! Our moving teams are more than happy to help you in the relocation of your offices to a new area – from start to finish.
If you thought that relocating your home to another state was a conundrum, think again when you decide to move your business. Simply put, there is so much more to consider and move altogether. Sure, there is far less to worry about if the office you are moving is a small one and you have no employees. But from our experience, that is rarely the case. And this is why Verified Movers has decided to provide you with a corporate relocation guide. This way, you will be able to control and make sure that your long distance commercial moving experience is an efficient endeavor.
We understand that moving your business might seem like a major project now, but with a little planning and organization, it doesn’t have to be. As you are already aware, a detailed plan can take you a long way, no matter how difficult the task at hand. So, here are some guidelines that can end up making your office relocation more understandable and easier to conduct:
1. Start your commercial moving preparations early. No matter how confident you might be about the concept of your office move, this is something you should seriously consider. As a general rule, the sooner your commit to the move, the better off you are. So, consider the ideal time to prepare for the relocation somewhere between 6 and 12 months. This all, of course, depends on the size of your business and the property you need moved. A good first step is to gather your department managers and have a formal meeting to decide and delegate relocation tasks.
2. Be realistic in terms of expectations and where you are now. Before you even get into everything, see to it that you are sure why it is you are moving your business. Consider all the pros and cons and what your expectations of the new location are. Think about the goals – are you looking for a new and potentially more productive base of operations? Are you in the market for lower rents and facility expenses? Is your motive the expansion of your business and workforce? All this is important when it comes to such a big decision.
3. Commit to your commercial relocation plan. Note down any rent or utilities-related payment deadlines. Make sure that you have a clean expenses slate before you get into the tasks of moving. It might be a good idea to have all this in one spreadsheet, so as to centralize all the input. This way, all your department heads can also add to the spreadsheet and ensure that nothing has been left to chance.
4. Understand what it is that you want. Once you’ve gone and taken care of the expenses and made the call to relocate, time to find that new location. Take into consideration where you want to move, what type of innovations you want in your new office, whether you will make any changes in terms of company structure etc. Our commercial moving advice for you is to be ready with the answers to the key questions for your relocation. As long as you understand what it is that you want, it will help you get it much more easily.
5. Make the best team. This is a very important step of our commercial moving guide. It’s “all for one and for all” – otherwise, you end up with chaos. So, take the time to unite the entire company behind the decision to relocate and explain how important it is that you all work together. In this situation, everyone needs to have a very clear set of goals and tasks – otherwise, the process won’t be manageable And if you have too many obligations of your own to worry about, simply delegate the task of moving to someone and manage it from your end.
6. Include the removal firms. Find high quality long distance moving companies from our database. As always, bear in mind that you have choices in terms of expert long distance moving companies. So, make sure to get several quality estimates before opting for one in particular. And this is where caution is advised – the lowest-prices movers are not always the best choice. Luckily for you, Verified Movers offers you with a quick and steady solution. With your input, we can provide you with the best moving company matches for your needs and help you to make the choice. Once you have that list, you can get in touch with the companies and negotiate terms with them.
7. Get the relocation to work for you. As long as you are relocating and opening new doors, why not make some new business improvements along the way. Perhaps you can implement some new services or products, make changes in certain departments and your staff etc. Basically, make the fact that you are moving and potentially expanding work in your favor. Rid yourself of old documents and office supplies you no longer have need for. If you have the opportunity to make some much-needed changes to the way your company operates, why not use the opportunity?
8. Commercial moving incentives. Review waivers of permit fees, employee training, additional financing and any other incentives that you can think of. This is your chance for a fresh start – make the most out of it. Consider that each state has different regulations and how they might influence your company in particular. If you have the time during commercial moving, this is something that definitely lends itself to a review.
9. Keep all the receipts of the move – you may be able to deduct some of the expenses from your taxes. This is an opportunity that is given to both physical persons and companies. Sure, it will take away some time from your commercial relocation itself – but if you can cut down on costs via tax returns, why not give it a try? So, it is definitely something worth investing time and research effort in.