End User License Agreement
PLEASE READ THIS ONLINE END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT (“AGREEMENT”) CAREFULLY BEFORE USING ANY OF THE ONLINE SERVICES OFFERED BY VERIFIED MOVERS INC. (“VERIFIED MOVERS”) DESCRIBED BELOW.
BY USING THE SERVICES, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU READ AND UNDERSTAND THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ITS TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT AND POLICY, YOU MUST PROMPTLY EXIT THIS PAGE WITHOUT ACCESSING OR USING ANY OF THE SERVICES.
- Restrictions on Use. All pages within this Website and any material made available for download (collectively the Website”) are the property of VERIFIED MOVERS and/or its affiliates. The Website is protected by federal and international copyright and trademark laws and no portion of the materials on these pages may be reprinted, republished, modified, or distributed in any form without the express prior written permission of VERIFIED MOVERS. Access to the Website is for your own personal use and may not be shared with any third party. You shall keep intact any proprietary notices, including copyright notices, contained on any downloaded materials and shall comply with any applicable End User License Agreements. Any rights not expressly granted by these Terms and Conditions or any applicable End User License Agreements are reserved by VERIFIED MOVERS.
- Telemarketing Opt-In; TCPA Consent & Privacy. Notwithstanding any current or prior election to opt in or opt out of receiving telemarketing calls or SMS messages (including text messages) from us, our agents, representatives, affiliates, or anyone calling on our behalf, you expressly consent to be contacted by us, our agents, representatives, affiliates, or anyone calling on our behalf for any and all purposes arising out of or relating to your moving needs, at any telephone number, or physical or electronic address you provide or at which you may be reached. You agree we may contact you in any way, including SMS messages (including text messages), calls using prerecorded messages or artificial voice, and calls and messages delivered using auto telephone dialing system or an automatic texting system. Automated messages may be played when the telephone is answered, whether by you or someone else. In the event that an agent or representative calls, he or she may also leave a message on your answering machine, voice mail, or send one via text. You consent to receive SMS messages (including text messages), calls and messages (including prerecorded and artificial voice and autodialed) from us, our agents, representatives, affiliates or anyone calling on our behalf at the specific number(s) you have provided to us, or numbers we can reasonably associate with your account (through skip trace, caller ID capture or other means), with information or questions about your application, loan and/or account. You certify, warrant and represent that the telephone numbers that you have provided to us are your contact numbers. You represent that you are permitted to receive calls at each of the telephone numbers you have provided to us. You agree to promptly alert us whenever you stop using a particular telephone number. Your cellular or mobile telephone provider will charge you according to the type of plan you carry. You also agree that we may contact you by e-mail, using any email address you have provided to us or that you provide to us in the future. We may listen to and/or record phone calls between you and our representatives without notice to you as permitted by applicable law. For example, we listen to and record calls for quality monitoring purposes.
- Website Availability. VERIFIED MOVERS’s Website will be accessible to you via the World Wide Web portion of the Internet twenty-four (24) hours a day, seven (7) days a week, except for scheduled maintenance and required repairs, and except for any loss or interruption of Services due to causes beyond the control of VERIFIED MOVERS or which are not reasonably foreseeable by VERIFIED MOVERS, including, but not limited to, interruption or failure of telecommunication or digital transmission links and Internet slow-downs or failures.
- Modifications and Changes to Services and/or Website.
The software, content, availability and access and all other features, attributes or aspects of the Services and Website are subject to change, modification, additions or deletions at any time without notice in VERIFIED MOVERS’s sole discretion.
- Links or Pointers to Other Sites.
VERIFIED MOVERS makes no representations whatsoever about any other website that you may access though this Website. When you access a non- VERIFIED MOVERS Website, you understand that it is independent from VERIFIED MOVERS and VERIFIED MOVERS has no control over the content on that website. In addition, a hyperlink to a non-VERIFIED MOVERS website does not mean that VERIFIED MOVERS endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, or the use, of the linked website. It is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use or download is free of such items as viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other items of a destructive nature.
- Prohibited Activities.
You may not modify, reverse engineer, or decompile the Software or Services or create derivative works based on the Software or Services. You may not distribute, rent, lease, sell, license, or otherwise transfer rights in the Services to any other person or entity or make any other commercial use of the Services. Except for downloading of project files and completion certificates, you may not save copies of the Software, Video Content or Website, to your computer or any other storage medium. You may not violate any security or corrupt the Website in any way.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED AS-IS, WITH ALL FAULTS, AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. VERIFIED MOVERS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS AND IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND TITLE/NON-INFRINGEMENT TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMIVERIFIED MOVERSED BY LAW. VERIFIED MOVERS DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE SERVICES WILL BE CORRECTED. VERIFIED MOVERS DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE SERVICES OR RELATED DOCUMENTATION IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, QUALITY, RELIABILITY, APPROPRIATENESS FOR A PARTICULAR TASK OR APPLICATION, OR OTHERWISE. NO ORAL OR WRIVERIFIED MOVERSEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE GIVEN BY VERIFIED MOVERS OR ITS AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVES SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY OR IN ANY WAY INCREASE THE SCOPE OF THIS WARRANTY. YOU ARE ENTIRELY RESPONSIBLE FOR AND ASSUME ALL RISK FOR USE OF THE SERVICES. VERIFIED MOVERS IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR TRANSMISSION ERRORS OR CORRUPTION OR SECURITY OF INFORMATION CARRIED OVER TELECOMMUNICATION LINES.
- Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL VERIFIED MOVERS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF GOODWILL OR BUSINESS REPUTATION, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF DATA, OR LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION) ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED IN ANY WAY WITH TO THIS AGREEMENT OR THE SERVICES, OR FOR ANY CLAIM BY ANY THIRD PARTY (INCLUDING FOR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INFRINGEMENT), EVEN IF VERIFIED MOVERS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF VERIFIED MOVERS TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE) SHALL NOT EXCEED THE TOTAL FEES PAID BY YOU TO VERIFIED MOVERS IN THE THREE MONTHS PRIOR TO THE EVENT CAUSING LIABILITY.
- Exclusive Remedy. Your sole right and exclusive remedy for breach of this Agreement by VERIFIED MOVERS if you are dissatisfied for any reason with the Services is to terminate this Agreement as provided in this Agreement.
- Choice of Law, Venue and Jurisdiction.
This Agreement is entered into in the State of Florida and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida, exclusive of its choice of law rules. Each party to this Agreement submits to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts sitting in the County of Palm Beach County in the State of Florida, and waives any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts. In any action to enforce this Agreement, the prevailing party will be entitled to costs and attorney’s fees. In the event that any of the terms and conditions are held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable, those provisions shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary, so that the remaining terms and conditions shall otherwise remain in full force and effect.
- General Terms. Your rights and obligations under this Agreement may not be assigned or transferred without the written permission of VERIFIED MOVERS and any assignment or transfer in violation of this provision shall be null and void. If any provision of this Agreement is determined to be invalid, all other provisions will remain in force. Notice or other communication between you, and VERIFIED MOVERS may be given by conventional first-class mail or by email. Notices sent by first-class mail are effective on the fifth day after mailing. Notices sent by email are effective the next business day after they are sent.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE USE POLICY, YOU MAY CHOOSE NOT TO BECOME A USER OF THE SERVICES.
VERIFIED MOVERS, INC. is a moving brokerage company that connects consumers with moving. We do not knowingly attempt to solicit or receive information from children. All information gathered about our customers is knowingly and voluntarily provided by you.
We understand that you are aware of and care about your own personal privacy interests, and we take that seriously. This Privacy Notice describes VERIFIED MOVERS’ policies and practices regarding its collection and use of your personal data, and sets forth your privacy rights. We recognize that information privacy is an ongoing responsibility, and so we will from time to time update this Privacy Notice as we undertake new personal data practices or adopt new privacy policies.
- Data Protection Officer
Verified Movers is headquartered in Florida, in the United States. VERIFIED MOVERS has appointed an internal data protection officer for you to contact if you have any questions or concerns about VERIFIED MOVERS’s personal data policies or practices. VERIFIED MOVERS’s data protection officer’s name and contact information are as follows:
- How we collect and use (process) your personal information
- Personal information you give to us:
- User of Referral Services
When you become a user of our Referral Service, we collect information about you including (but not limited to) your name, your home address (including your country location), your phone number and your email address.
We process your personal information at your request to connect you to available moving companies in your area. We may also use this information to help VERIFIED MOVERS understand our customers’ needs and interests to better tailor our products and services to meet your needs.
- Your correspondence with VERIFIED MOVERS
If you correspond with us by email, the postal service, or other form of communication, we may retain such correspondence and the information contained in it and use it to respond to your inquiry; to notify you of services; or to keep a record of your complaint, accommodation request, and the like. As always, if you wish to have VERIFIED MOVERS “erase” your personal information or otherwise refrain from communicating with you, please contact us at email@example.com.
>Note: if you ask VERIFIED MOVERS not to contact you by email at a certain email address, VERIFIED MOVERS will retain a copy of that email address on its “master do not send” list in order to comply with your no-contact request.
VERIFIED MOVERS has a legitimate interest in maintaining personal information of those who communicate voluntarily with VERIFIED MOVERS.
- Purposes for processing your data
As explained above, VERIFIED MOVERS processes your data to provide you with the goods or services you have requested or purchased from us. We use this information to refine our goods and services to better tailor them to your needs and to communicate with you about other services VERIFIED MOVERS offers. Most of the time, VERIFIED MOVERS needs to process your personal data to fulfill an order for goods or services. Sometimes VERIFIED MOVERS has a legitimate interest in processing data to better understand the needs, concerns, and interests of its customers. And sometimes, VERIFIED MOVERS relies upon your consent, in which case we will keep a record of it and honor your choices.
- Payment card information
You may choose to purchase goods or services from VERIFIED MOVERS using a payment card. Typically, payment card information is provided directly by users, via VERIFIED MOVERS website, into the PCI/DSS-compliant payment processing service to which VERIFIED MOVERS subscribes, and VERIFIED MOVERS does not, itself, process or store the card information. Occasionally, customers ask our employees to, on their behalf, enter payment card information into the PCI/DSS-compliant payment processing service to which VERIFIED MOVERS subscribes. We strongly encourage you not to submit this information by email. When our employees receive payment card information from customers by email, fax, phone, or mail, it is entered as instructed and then deleted or destroyed.
- User of Referral Services
- Personal information you give to us:
- Use of VERIFIED MOVERS Website
As is true of most other websites, VERIFIED MOVERS’s website collects certain information automatically and stores it in log files. The information may include internet protocol (IP) addresses, the region or general location where your computer or device is accessing the internet, browser type, operating system and other usage information about the use of VERIFIED MOVERS’s website, including a history of the pages you view. We use this information to help us design our site to better suit our users’ needs. We may also use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our website, analyze trends, track visitor movements, and gather broad demographic information that assists us in identifying visitor preferences.
VERIFIED MOVERS has a legitimate interest in understanding how customers and potential customers use its website. This assists VERIFIED MOVERS with providing more relevant products and services and with providing appropriate staffing to meet customer needs.
- Do not track
VERIFIED MOVERS does not track users to subsequent sites and does not serve targeted advertising to them. VERIFIED MOVERS does not, therefore, respond to Do Not Track (DNT) signals.
- When and how we share information with others
The personal information VERIFIED MOVERS collects from you is stored in one or more databases hosted by third parties located in the United States. These third parties do not use or have access to your personal information for any purpose other than cloud storage and retrieval. On occasion, VERIFIED MOVERS engages third parties to email or contact you via phone for the purpose of arranging a move at your request.
We do not otherwise reveal your personal data to third-parties for their independent use unless: (1) you request or authorize it; (2) the information is provided to comply with the law (for example, to comply with a search warrant, subpoena or court order), enforce an agreement we have with you, or to protect our rights, property or safety, or the rights, property or safety of our employees or others; (3) the information is provided to our agents, vendors or service providers who perform functions on our behalf; (4) to address emergencies or acts of God; or (5) to address disputes, claims, or to persons demonstrating legal authority to act on your behalf. We may also gather aggregated data about our customers or Site visitors and disclose the results of such aggregated (but not personally identifiable) information to our partners, service providers, advertisers and/or other third parties for marketing or promotional purposes.
- Data subject rights
The European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation and other countries’ privacy laws provide certain rights for data subjects. A good explanation of them (in English) is available on the website of the United Kingdom’s Information Commissioner’s Office. The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 provides certain rights for residents of California. A good explanation of them (in English) is available here.
This Privacy Notice is intended to provide you with information about what personal data VERIFIED MOVERS collects about you and how it is used. If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you wish to confirm that VERIFIED MOVERS is processing your personal data, or to have access to the personal data VERIFIED MOVERS may have about you, please contact us at email@example.com.
You may also request information about: the purpose of the processing; the categories of personal data concerned; who else outside VERIFIED MOVERS might have received the data from VERIFIED MOVERS; what the source of the information was (if you didn’t provide it directly to VERIFIED MOVERS); and how long it will be stored. You have a right to correct (rectify) the record of your personal data maintained by VERIFIED MOVERS if it is inaccurate. You may request that VERIFIED MOVERS erase that data or cease processing it, subject to certain exceptions. You may also request that VERIFIED MOVERS cease using your data for direct marketing purposes. In many countries, you have a right to lodge a complaint with the appropriate data protection authority if you have concerns about how VERIFIED MOVERS processes your personal data. When technically feasible, VERIFIED MOVERS will—at your request—provide your personal data to you or transmit it directly to another controller.
Reasonable access to your personal data will be provided at no cost to you upon request made to VERIFIED MOVERS at . If access cannot be provided within a reasonable time frame, VERIFIED MOVERS will provide you with a date when the information will be provided. If for some reason access is denied, VERIFIED MOVERS will provide an explanation as to why access has been denied.
- Security of your information
To help protect the privacy of data and personally identifiable information you transmit through use of this Site, we maintain physical, technical and administrative safeguards. We update and test our security technology on an ongoing basis. We restrict access to your personal data to those employees who need to know that information to provide benefits or services to you. In addition, we train our employees about the importance of confidentiality and maintaining the privacy and security of your information. We commit to taking appropriate disciplinary measures to enforce our employees’ privacy responsibilities.
- Data storage and retention
Your personal data is stored by VERIFIED MOVERS on its servers, and on the servers of the cloud-based database management services VERIFIED MOVERS engages, located in the United States. VERIFIED MOVERS retains data for the duration of the customer’s business relationship with VERIFIED MOVERS and for a period of time thereafter to allow customers to recover accounts if they decide to renew, to analyze the data for our own operations, and for historical and archiving purposes associated with our operations. For more information on where and how long your personal data is stored, and for more information on your rights of erasure and portability, please contact VERIFIED MOVERS’s data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Changes and updates to the Privacy Notice
By using this Site, you agree to the terms and conditions contained in this Privacy Notice and Conditions of Use and/or any other agreement that we might have with you. If you do not agree to any of these terms and conditions, you should not use this Site or our benefits or services. You agree that any dispute over privacy or the terms contained in this Privacy Notice and Conditions of Use, or any other agreement we have with you, will be governed by the laws of the State of Florida. You also agree to arbitrate such disputes in Florida, and to abide by any limitation on damages contained in any agreement we may have with you.
We reserve the right to amend the Privacy Notice and Conditions of Use at any time, for any reason, without notice to you, other than the posting of the amended Privacy Notice and Conditions of Use at this Site. You should check our Site frequently to see the current Privacy Notice and Conditions of Use that is in effect and any changes that may have been made to it. The provisions contained herein supersede all previous notices or statements regarding our privacy practices and the terms and conditions that govern the use of this Site.