Facts About New Hampshire
01. Main Information
Manchester, Nashua, Concord, Portsmouth, Keene
Jenne Shaheen, Maggie Hassan
Live Free or Die
The Granite State
02. Geo Population
Area (sq mi)
9,349 sq mi
If you are in search of quiet and peaceful conditions to raise a family, The Granite State is the right choice for you. New Hampshire offers the perfect escape from the urban and consumerist jungles of America. Surrounded by forests, lakes and mountain ranges, this state has plenty to offer in terms of free exploration of the great outdoors. And once you do move to New Hampshire, you will find that each area of it has a soul of its own. So, to help you get there, Verified Movers reviews offer the perfect choice of cross country moving companies New Hampshire. We make sure that you get the right match for a stress-free move.
Potential locations for your new home in New Hampshire
For potential newcomers such as yourself, The White Mountain State is broken up into seven diverse regions:
- Merrimack Valley. With the cities of Concord (state capital) and Manchester, this is the most densely populated area of NH. Hence, they are also the best connected, given the vicinity of the Manchester-Boston Regional Airport.
- Dartmouth-Lake Sunapee. If you are looking for cross country moving companies New Hampshire to help relocate your child to college, this is the area you want to focus on. It features Hanover, the college town and setting for Dartmouth College. And in addition to that, there are many small towns with beautiful commons for art festivals and farmer’s markets.
- Great North Woods. Perfect for maintaining your privacy and enjoying outdoor activities. This sparsely populated region is located at the top of the state.
- White Mountains. Part of the Appalachian Mountain chain. However, this region is filled with many family-oriented attractions.
- Lakes Region. Named so for the three major lakes in this region. And it is also known for its many outdoor activities, such as the annual Bike Week.
- Monadnock Region. This area, like many others in the state, has farms, seasonal festivals, and Mount Monadnock. And it is also home of Keene State College.
- Seacoast Region. This area boasts the International Airport and only ocean access in this generally land-locked state. So, it is ideal for international and interstate moving companies New Hampshire.
Cross country moving companies New Hampshire offer the following advice
- You should avoid planning a move to New Hampshire during winter months. Once the winter snow begins to fall, it's a bad idea to attempt longer journeys via roads. Since the ice and slush make driving and moving conditions both dangerous and uncomfortable, you might want to hold off your relocation.
- If you want a good recipe for damaged goods and possible injuries, long distance transportation of property over ice and snow is it. If you are moving to a more remote location within the state, make sure to consult professional long distance moving companies in New Hampshire. Also, you should become familiar with all roads that lead to your new home.
- You’ll want to let your movers or anyone assisting you to know about any hard-to-find roads or hard-to-navigate expanses.
- New Hampshire still has many dirt roads that can be tricky as some don’t have street signs. If your property is on one of these roads, try creating markers to help your movers find their way with minimal delays.
Find the right professional for the job
At Verified Movers, it is our first priority to make your move simple and easy. Your safety and satisfaction come first. Always. With a list of interstate movers New Hampshire, you can pick one that can move you, your household goods, your business facilities or your high-value products with utmost care. With a wide range of professional moving services, you can find a cross country moving company New Hampshire that can and will satisfy each and every moving need that you might have. At once. And with pleasure. Before you hire a moving company, ask yourself: what are your moving needs? Are you planning on moving your house or business? How much time do you have on your hands? How much are you willing and ready to spend on your cross country move?
Choose a suitable moving day
This is perhaps the most important reason why we insist that you start looking for cross country moving companies New Hampshire as soon as you realize that you are about to move. If you wait, the days around your moving date might be unavailable. And as you might already know – time is a luxury when moving. It passes so fast. If you hire interstate movers New Hampshire before the relocation day comes close, you’ll make your move smooth and enjoyable.
You can count on convenient storage services
In case your new home isn’t ready for you to move in, interstate movers New Hampshire and our teams will provide you with secure storage services to keep your belongings safe and protected until you are ready to take delivery at your new home. And if you are looking for a long term storage solution – you are still in the right place. Our teams can help you find such a service in no time.
When it comes to a cross country relocation to or from New Hampshire, there really is no room for errors. What you need are experienced and trustworthy interstate movers New Hampshire that are also equipped for handling all the demands you have. Here at Verified Movers, you can rest assured we have only the best of the best - which certainly includes highly reliable services. Feel free to check out our movers’ database and you will learn what moving with a smile on your face is all about!