From the legalization of gambling that led to the creation of Las Vegas to the Comstock load that built Virginia City. All these events and a few more made The Silver State all that it is today. Although the state itself is huge, the distances between cities can be quite overwhelming. And this is yet another reason for you to consider hiring a professional cross country moving companies Nevada offers. After all, they know the terrain and the best course of action on how to transport your belongings fast and safely. So, have a seat and start going through the list of moving company reviews that we will provide you with for your move to Nevada.
Facts About Nevada
01. Main Information
Las Vegas, Reno, Henderson, Las Vegas Valley, Carson City, Sparks
Catherine Cortez Masto, Jacky Rosen
All for Our Country
02. Geo Population
Area (sq mi)
110,577 sq mi
While the saying goes ‘where there’s a will, there is a way’, it is safe to state that DIY relocation is not the path that will take you to a successful cross country move. On the contrary, the way to take is the one where a professional moving team walks by your side. It is a long road to travel, even when you don’t have to think about the safety of your goods, and the deadlines which can be a true nuisance. Professionals, however, have the knowledge, tools, and skills to take care of any challenges in the safest, fastest and most efficient way. And, Verified Movers are here to make sure you are matched with the best cross country moving companies Nevada has to offer, thus ensuring you have the best experience you can.
What you need to know about cross country moving companies Nevada?
In an effort to get the best cross country moving and packing services in Nevada, interstate movers Nevada must be registered with the United States Department of Transportation. Proper licensing and insurance are two factors that make a moving company reliable.
Tips by interstate moving companies Nevada
The following tips will help make your move to Nevada smooth and easy:
- If you’re moving during the summer try to avoid heavy lifting in the heat of the day.
- The best time of year to move is in the fall when temperatures aren’t extreme.
- Interstate movers in Nevada are generally professional and helpful, so if you need information or assistance, don’t be afraid to ask! Verified Movers and its team are more than happy to provide you with all the assistance you might need!
Pointers from interstate moving companies Nevada
Contrary to popular opinion, Las Vegas is not the only good thing in Nevada. From Lake Tahoe to Fire Valley, the state has plenty to offer. The residents of the Silver State still love excitement and rarely shy away from a challenge. So, read on for tips to help you prepare for your move to Nevada:
Route 50 – “America’s Loneliest Highway”
- If you do decide to travel on your own, make sure to listen to the radio for road news updates. And make sure to fill up on fuel at every service area, as there can be long stretches between gas pumps.
- Given these long distances between cities, always have a fully charged cell phone, a toolkit and a well-stocked first-aid kit with you on the road.
- Nevada climate is very hot and dry, so remember to bring plenty of water.
Summers in Nevada can be harsh on cross country moving companies Nevada
Bear in mind that Nevada weather is quite tricky due to temperature extremes. Days can be over 100 degrees Fahrenheit, while nights, though generally pleasant in the summer, can get as cold as -50 degrees Fahrenheit in the winter. So here are some travel tips from experienced interstate moving companies Nevada:
- Avoid moving in the heat of the day, especially during the summer months.
- Cover your skin, wear a hat and drink water to avoid heat stroke.
- If you are moving to Nevada with your pets, make sure to keep them hydrated. Let them adjust to the heat slowly, and never leave them outside in the heat of the day.
Keep everything clean and clutter-free or get bitten
Nevada has its share of dangerous creatures, including venomous snakes, black widow spiders, and scorpions. They are more likely to appear in quiet neighborhoods away from the urban parts of the city. So, make sure not to leave any empty boxes behind after you’ve done with packing & unpacking for your move. Check any closets and deserted areas of your home (attic, basement etc.) with absolute caution. That way, both you and any of the cross country moving companies you hire will avoid unwanted injuries.
Be on the lookout for Nevada living expenses
Consider the cost of living in Nevada and how it will affect your financial situation before you look for interstate moving companies Nevada. Overall, the average cost of living in Nevada is 6.91% higher than the US average. And with an unemployment rate of 12.6%, it’s clear that you absolutely need a reliable source of income before relocating to this state. With an average of only seven inches of rainfall a year, Nevada is the driest state in the entire US. As a result, water and energy management remains problematic, especially in areas such as Clark County.
Prepare a plan for your cross country move
Is it better to hire professional cross country moving companies Nevada or conduct a DIY move? How will you pack your belongings and ensure a safe move? Will you leave it to the cross country moving companies Nevada you hire? What moving expenses will your new employer cover?
Calculate your budget in advance
Moving costs can pile up quickly. Add to that security deposits for renting and starting utilities in your new home, and it becomes clear that moving requires a detailed financial plan. It’s simply a matter of financial security.
Preparing your budget shouldn’t stop when you get to settle in your new home. Cost of living varies from state to state. Housing costs, wait between two jobs – it all affects your finances. So – take a moment and prepare a strategy. It will come in handy.
Cross country moving companies by cities in Nevada
- Cross country moving companies Las Vegas
- Cross country moving companies Henderson
- Cross country moving companies Reno
- Cross country moving companies Paradise
- Cross country moving companies North Las Vegas
- Cross country moving companies Spring Valley
- Cross country moving companies Sparks
Turn to Verified Movers for the best choice in cross country moving companies Nevada
With a moving team at your side, you are virtually ensuring a smooth and stress-free relocation. That is why the choice you make of the moving team is crucial for the success of your move. Verified Movers are here to provide you with a whole plethora of quality cross country moving companies Nevada has to offer, listing the most useful information on all of them. You will also get to lear about their service through the reviews the clients have left, giving you an all-encompassing insight into the reliability of their assistance. Make sure to reach out to us if you come across any questions or issues. We are here for you.